Friday, March 7, 2014

Tim Tam Kindness

These are Tim Tams and if your Australian you will know them well. They are a double chocolate biscuit with the most decadent chocolate cream center.

Tim Tams are currently holding a promotion which requires you to purchase two packets to enter and so I have been. But what I love about all this is due to my excess of Tim Tam biscuits, I've decided to get creative. I have started a Tim Tam Kindness. I take a packet with me daily and bless whoever I come across and feel would benefit from them.

Today I gave a packet to the staff at my sons school front office. They were so overjoyed and all came over to hug and kiss me. It was so heart warming to see how much a packet of biscuits can touch the heart of someone and cheer them up.

I have also given packets to some elderly ladies in a nursing home and will bless my local librarians with a packet when I visit them next week.

Promotion aside I have become addicted to my Tim Tam Kindness and every time I'm at the store I look forward to buying packets just so I can find creative ways to gift others with biscuits. It is wonderful and now its your turn ... can you gift someone biscuits today?

No comments:

Post a Comment